Saturday, October 21, 2006

Some more pictures down at the Ferry. It turns out that the reason the ferrymen throw grit over the slipway each time they land is not because they're afraid of sudden frost, but because the slipway is well named. It's covered in very slidy seaweed and I narrowly avoiding falling at one point.

While I was there, waiting for Alison to arrive, a guy wandered past with one of those dogs that have so much muscle in their heads there's no room left for brains. But they were friendly enough and asked what I was taking photos of. Then they reappeared a minute later and the guy asked if I wanted to take his picture - which isn't a totally unheard of request.

He then asked if I wanted to take pictures of him while he was naked. After I'd said I thought I maybe wouldn't bother and was it not a wee bit cold for that sort of thing, he protested that he was really quite good-looking. At which point I fled up the road. Flirtatious banter in Yoker can be a bit alarming at times...

 

 

 

 
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: