Saturday, August 26, 2006

Me and the Holga looking old-fashioned. It turned up yesterday, and I've so far managed to get the film in okay, accidentally double-expose a picture (the Potatoes of the Night superimposed on my Dad - he says it's very uncomfortable), take a picture of the back garden, and deliberately double-expose the cat and one of my hands with three different colours of flash. I'm sure the sheer badness will amuse the developers endlessly. Assuming I can actually find somewhere to develop it. Photo Factory claim they will, but that's probably just their Auchenshuggle branch...

I also came across a guy on flickr who's been running a project where he takes a roll of film, then rewinds it and passes it to someone else who takes photos on top of his. Some of the results are really lovely.

I'm also quite a fan of this guy's photos. The lamp one's particularly nice. Posted by Picasa

No comments: