Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Daisy Rock

After years of failing to play the guitar I have come to the conclusion that it may not be entirely due to my incompetence, but partly the fact that my hands are too wee (and my previous guitar was strung like one of those things you slice boiled eggs with). But now I have found the answer: Daisy Rock!

Actually, they look a bit expensive, so I might see if Ken Stevens have any 3/4 size guitars I could try out, and if so stick some stickers on them. Then I will be able to progress towards setting up my famous band in which everyone will be dressed as silver eggs (with the addition of arms):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have also come to the same conclusion lately - My guitar skills really aren't that crap, my hands are just too small.

I wish I had the cash to get a Daisy Rock. Alas, I'm still recovering from the purchase of a black metalflake Danelectro DC-3.

Good luck with your guitar playin'.